MEBS International opened its Qatar office in January 2007 to provide forwarding support for DOD contractors and commercial companies working on two installations. Because we specialize in military contracts, we have a unique understanding of the special needs of our clients, and are familiar with the U.S. base procedures and have working relationships with key base personnel. The Qatar office also serves clients working on the numerous government projects resulting from Qatar’s economic boom.
The Qatar office is centrally located in Aziziya, just off Al Salwa Road and about 30 minutes from the center of Doha, 15 minutes from both installations. The office supports a full staff of managers, administrators and customer service representatives. Our multicultural staff of U.S., Lebanese, Filipino, Sudanese, Ethiopian and Sri Lankan personnel are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We provide an array of services customized to meet the specific challenges of operating in Qatar. In addition, our Western ownership and experience in support services allows us to provide a higher level of service than other Qatar-based competitors. Available support services include:
- Work and Visit-Visa Assistance
- Visa Transfers
- Accommodations and Office Leasing
- Vehicles Leasing
- Heavy Machinery
- Staffing Solutions
- General Procurement
- Shopping Assistance
We provide a variety of additional value-added and personalized services, such as:
- Regular e-mail updates about newly passed laws that may affect clients.
- Organized social and sporting events each month.
- Social excursions, such as desert and fishing trips.
- Driving directions and navigation assistance anywhere in the city.
- Shopping advice and assistance to clients and family members.
- Memberships to local golf courses or sporting teams.
Al Sadd St.